T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
hi everyone, i'm new here and also new to custom t-shirts. I did not want to start a new thread so I thought i'd post in a thread with similar equipment. Would really like some advice on sublimation paper.
My setup is a WF-7710, cobra cis ink system. I purchased a 100 sheets pack of CISinks A4 sublimation ink transfer paper from amazon and it worked fine for the first 30 or so prints. but now i get paper jams and it seems like its because of the paper rolling on the edges. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

· Administrator
18,442 Posts
hi everyone, i'm new here and also new to custom t-shirts. I did not want to start a new thread so I thought i'd post in a thread with similar equipment. Would really like some advice on sublimation paper.
My setup is a WF-7710, cobra cis ink system. I purchased a 100 sheets pack of CISinks A4 sublimation ink transfer paper from amazon and it worked fine for the first 30 or so prints. but now i get paper jams and it seems like its because of the paper rolling on the edges. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I like using Texprint XP HR. It's a bit more expensive that standard sublimation paper but it releases essentially al of the ink from the paper to your garment.

Beaver TexPrintXP-HR Multi-Purpose Cut Sheet

Conde also has a basic paper that is cheaper.

· Registered
177 Posts
Is the paper wet when it comes out? Try printing on different paper, even plain printer paper. Also, try printing your CISinks paper.on a different printer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.