T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interesting to start my own brand but i feel difficulty to name my brand unique and acceptable name.

Can you people help me to find out a Unique or Catchy name?

rgd
na

·
Registered
614 Posts
Welcome.. I have always used names that either combined elementx of my name or names close to me. Use a name that reprsents your personality.. good luck

·
Registered
49 Posts
Congrats to you for starting a brand! I agree with "stix" Analyze whats important to you and search within yourself to see what represents "you" My line is named Docile, which means easily taught. It's a line which displays messages of inspiration, motivation etc. Here's my advice to you:D-Give customers/consumers a name that stands out, that's not offensive, that's unique and also they can relate to eventually. What target audience are you after is a great question to ask your self docilebytoinette.com was created to focus on all genre's. Good luck. ;)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Naveed, no one can really help you with this. It has got to come from you.

I suggest you get a big sheet of paper and make a long list of names that you think might be unique and/or catchy. Then, look up the names on your favourite search engine to see if the corresponding domains are available - cross out the ones that aren't. By now the list would've narrowed down to a more manageable size. Next thing to do is conduct an informal survey among friends/family, ask them what they think of the names you have left on that list. By the end of it, I'm pretty sure a few names would come out tops, then it's up to you to pick the best one out of the lot.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.

cheers,
sam

1 - 4 of 4 Posts