T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I'm starting a clothing brand that leans towards the skate scene, I have been searching for the Tshirt that fills my needs.

I have come to the conclusion that the perfect blank would be the alstyle 1301 or the Hanes beefy T. Sadly, (as far as I know) none of those are available in Europe.
I was wondering are there any good alternatives for a reasonable price in Europe (Finland)?

I have been looking at Bella+Canvas, but right now I'm pretty determined on the Gildan 2000 as it is the cheapest. I want the shirt to be heavyweight butsoft, and nobody wants their shirts to shrink.

Opinions on the Gildan for my use, and what models do you suggest?
This is my first post here, so feel free to fill me in if u think I missed something.

Cheers! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gildan does have the fit you're looking for, but the quality and softness are not always so good. But it's still a good shirt to start with.

You should check and see if AAA or Alstyle are available to you, these are the standard tees used by brands like Thrasher, and most every other skateboard brand.
Sadly, Alstyle doesn't have any(to my knowing) distributors in Europe. And if there is nothing else good available, I think I will just go with the Gildan.

Also, the Thrasher merch I own are Gildan. The second label on the shirt says ''GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR SRL''. Do you or anyone else on here know if the 2000 is good enough for my needs.

Thanks. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.