T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is tech support for people who have bought used machines. SWF east won't help me because I did not buy the machine from them(Though the person I bought it from purchased it from them), or have not gone to there classes, and Mesa stopped communicating with me for the same reason. I'm located in the US virgin Islands so I can't have a tech guy come out to look at the machine, or just spend a couple of Grand to fly to tampa for a class. I have had the machine for one year and would just like a tech support number that I could call and get some help.
P.S. emailed DTG in austrailia directly multiple times with no responce. any help would be appreciated:confused:

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Kevin,

You are always more than welcome to post questions here. However, you might find that you are going to have a much longer learning curve, can easily damage some of the parts in the printer (especially if you are running white ink) and can waste a very large number of shirts without getting the proper training. Not seeing first-hand how to properly clean / maintain the printer is going to put you at a disadvantage and cause even more downtime. So in the long run, most people feel that the expense going to a training class can be offset fairly quickly compared to the costs of the items above. Maybe you can work in a training class while visiting a nearby trade show? Just something to consider.

In the meantime, you can post any questions you have and the other users on this forum might be able to help you out. Some of it is kind of difficult to understand by just reading the words of someone else.

Best wishes with your new printer.

Mark

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
We do offer support and training to second hand users. Simply take our training class ($400, incl up to 2 people) and you will then be added to the client system for support. Training is a very important aspect of direct to garment printing. We have seen very few instances of folks being successful who have not been to training.

If you would like to discuss this with me - I can be reached at 877-793-3278 ext 122 or by email - [email protected] or PM from here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts