T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the trailer I bought yesterday. It was a good deal My wife and I drove 1100 miles round trip to get it. Boy are we tired, lol. It's 6x12, has a/c, wired with a breaker box, 2 counter tops, 2 wheel dolly to move it around, track lighting, 12 volt lights inside sliding window, an extra 100' 20 amp cord.
It is a 2004 with only about 2000 miles on it. The guy who had it was a photographer for a race track and is getting out of the business.
It was only $2600. I already have a guy who said if I don't like it he will buy it. He'll take out the counters and use it for his motorcycles and 4 wheelers.

It needs cleaned up. We should be selling out of it this weekend at a carshow. We'll have our pop up set next to it with our display. The heat press and extra inventory will be inside.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Comin'OutSwingin said:
Hey, that's nice!

Pretty good price, too.

What are you pulling it with?
'98 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad cab. No it doesn't have a Hemi in it, lol.
Although we would like to upgrade to a true 4 door with a Hemi.

·
Registered
245 Posts
2nd the photos of your setup at the event.
Always interested in what others are doing with their trailers.

Thinking that you will find that you will out grow the trailer real fast.
Ours is 16.6 x 8.6 with 7' inside headroom and a 10 x 4 window.
Sometimes I wish it was 10' longer and had a A/C:).

Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice Mark!
That's more like what I'd like to have. I just had to buy what I could afford. I hope I do out grow this one. That means I'll be making money!

·
Registered
245 Posts
66shirts said:
Very nice Mark!
That's more like what I'd like to have. I just had to buy what I could afford. I hope I do out grow this one. That means I'll be making money!
Thanks!
Yours looks good and I think you got it at a good price.
I like the way the back counter works, gives me an idea or 2.
Looks like a Cargo Mate trailer? Is the tire wear even?
Our trailer is a Cargo Mate. We had a few issuses with the trailer but both the dealer and Cargo Mate took care of the problems.

Mark

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's a Continental Cargo made by Forest river. As far as tire wear, It only has about 2000 miles on it. Thanks for the tip, I'll keep an eye on them as we put more miles on it.
I like the back counter because I think it will keep people from walking right in. It's removable so loading and unloading is easier. It sits on the 2x4's mounted on the wall. I may try to hinge it.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Nice trailers for both of you. I like the dual axle with the recessed wheel wells so folks can walk up to the window. I looked and looked at trailers for so long and decided that it wasnt reality for me just yet... I do love the convenience. I would need at least a 20 footer with a whole vending side opening and the cost was just a bit silly for a shell trailer. I want to construct my own work tables and counters and would need it open enough to showcase product. You got a good fair deal especially with the ac...if you insulate that thing you will be in the game for sure. I'm just a bit envyous me thinks!!!!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
You might want to think about sending a press release out about that, it has a lot of local appeal. Your local newspaper might pick it up.

-Sorry always thinking business ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts