T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
119 Posts
Has anyone been to Coreldraw Unleashed Boot Camp? How was it? I am new with Corel (or any graphics program) would you recomend it?
Thanks
Matt
HEy Matt, I haven't been to one but I can tell you that Corel is a very Sweet program for making Vector designs. I use illustrator and I really like the results I get but I hear so many forum members express how happy they are with the ease of use that corel gives.
I would definitely recommend it, I am trying to learn it myself.

· Premium Member
7,117 Posts
The training from advanced artist is very good. There are alot of people here who have used it and have given rave reviews on it. There are also alot of other tutorials for corel such as the lynda tutorials, which are really good. Here is a link to them CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 Essential Training - lynda.com Online Training Library®. That is one of the things I love about corel is that there are a ton of tutorials, where you can find just about anything you need to learn.

· Registered
119 Posts
The training from advanced artist is very good. There are alot of people here who have used it and have given rave reviews on it. There are also alot of other tutorials for corel such as the lynda tutorials, which are really good. Here is a link to them CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 Essential Training - lynda.com Online Training Library®. That is one of the things I love about corel is that there are a ton of tutorials, where you can find just about anything you need to learn.
Thanks a ton. If I can just get my cutlines created in order to send it to my plotter, I would be in heaven. Illustrator is tough sometimes though.

· Registered
119 Posts
I use Corel for cutting on our Roland GX-24 just about every day. It is easy, and I am no advanced user.
How do you weld your image together so that your cut line is only around the outside area of your graphic? In illustrator, it places the cut lines in so many places that it's impossible to deselect all of the ones that you don't need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.