T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Some of us have our suspicions over the truth in their 41% scheme. I'm sure it is technically true. If you think about it for a while, the chances of it being "spiritually" true is a long shot.

But they are the 101 in how to use blogs.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
oddica said:
just saw this thread today.

No the 41 percent is real, financially and spiritually. To make suppositions and be cynical is human nature and I don't fault you for that Nick ... i took my 51 percent of Oddica down to 10 percent to make this Artists Royalty Pool happen, few people know that, but the truth is the truth. I will be generous where others are greedy, and that ethos guides my life.

Making Oddica successful, however that is defined, is now my main mission. I have that responsibility to everyone involved — the Artists, the Customers, my friends/family, and my kids.

thanks. brian (bj).

[FONT=&quot]Welcome Brian! Love your site and your ethos. In fact I was going to buy one or two of your shirts back in the beginning when you had the odd shopping cart trouble, and never got around to getting back. I will do one day!

When I said "not spiritually" I was referring to doubts over the artist stable. I very much believe that you do give the 41%....the doubts were that those artists (given you were not currently recruiting) were founding members of the company anyway...ie, they would have been taking such a cut regardless. Hence looking a lot nicer that it might have been. But that was just a thought.

Anyway, good job!
[/FONT]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.