T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: How to get customers to see your t-shirt site?

are there any really good books that deal with internet marketing?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
maybe I should ask which of these two books are better and if anyone knows of others that are good?

the books are :

1) E-myth revisited

2) Lucky or smart

·
Registered
302 Posts
Marc,

I can't comment on those since I haven't read them. However, you may want to check out different book sites (B&N, amazon.com, etc.) and look at the read reviews. You can usually get a good feel from what other people have to say -- the more objective the better.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I ahvent read the other one but E-Myths book is more about starting a company rather than internet marketing if I remember correctly.

The is a lot of information about internet marketing on the web, especially in places like webmaster forums like dnforums and digitalpoint.

Hope that helped.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I HATED E-myth revisited! It's the most aggravating and worst book I have ever read! The author goes around and around about business philosophy without really getting anywhere useful. I think it's really a promotion for his business consulting.

I also hated "the Irresistible Offer" by Mark Joyner. There is a lot of empty space in that book. He really stretched out the spacing. Also you don't need an "irresistible offer" to sell products. You just need products people want. I think the whole concept of USP is wrong. You don't need a USP. You just need a competitive advantage. I do have my own competitive advantages, which is why I can make money selling tshirts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts