T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Corinne, I live in France and I have recently launched a tee-shirt business aimed at young children with a food allergy under the brand Atopic & Pictogram. There are millions of them all over the world (my own daughter is allergic to eggs, nuts and has severe eczema).
Although this disease can sometimes be deadly, I wanted the tee-shirts to be cheerful.
The main food allergens are represented by original pictograms with a message that says "I'm better off without"! Very useful at school, birthday parties or at Alzheimer grand parents' ... I have started making them in French, for the french market, but they are now available in english too.
Please check it out at http://www.atopictogram.com I'll be happy to have your comments. Bye everyone !
P.S : sorry for my english that is a bit rusty, I do not have many opportunities to practice.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Corinne, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

You have a neat idea for a site. I like the layout and colors used.

You may want to rethink the idea of the initial splash page with the flash and sound. It may drive away shoppers. Also, if you make the t-shirts that rotate on your main page clickable to your t-shirt designs page, it may help draw people into the site after they read a bit about your background.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Atopic . . . Great idea . . . nice site also . . .

off the topic . .. what does BOO in french mean?
my nephew is engaged to a young beauty and their family is french and call him
BOO . . . so of course I had to make a Tee for him for Christmas and it was the talk of the day . .
so we all wondering what it means . . . *sure hope it's something cute or nice*~ . .. LOL*~

Diane :)

·
2,957 Posts
Shuffy,
I'm not fluent in French, but I did take it in high school and college, and I don't think boo is a French term. I know in English it is just a term of endearment, like baby, or honey. Some people call their significant other "boo".;)

Usher and Alicia keys(for you that don't know, they are singers!) even had a duet called "My Boo".

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry Diane,

I have no idea. Boo is not a french word.
I'm afraid you'll have to ask them.

Corinne

1 - 12 of 12 Posts