T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, im looking to find a supplier of bodybuilding gym vests,all sizez and all colours. if any1 has any info please let me know. cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi bill,
at the moment im just coming up with ideas for colours and logos etc, but if i have an idea of how much i would be paying by the hundred then i can make a decision on how much i can get at this moment in time. any help advice much appreciated.

cheers

joe

·
Registered
171 Posts
100 vests 5.00 each blank i sell them form 12.99 to 18.99 when labelled and printed

I have 2 different styles of vest

or 6.00 each with my designs screen printed

ragtops 7.50 blank 8.00 printed my designs sell at 16.99 to 19.99

I am a bodybuilding clothing retailer mostly sell to trade i have the biggest range in the UK

I am the cheapest place for bodybuilding blanks and there is not many out there thats why i started manufacturing it.

You can by blanks at bit bull clothing but you will be charged more than double the price of mine and the quality is not as good from them

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
100 vests 5.00 each blank i sell them form 12.99 to 18.99 when labelled and printed

I have 2 different styles of vest

or 6.00 each with my designs screen printed

ragtops 7.50 blank 8.00 printed my designs sell at 16.99 to 19.99

I am a bodybuilding clothing retailer mostly sell to trade i have the biggest range in the UK

I am the cheapest place for bodybuilding blanks and there is not many out there thats why i started manufacturing it.

You can by blanks at bit bull clothing but you will be charged more than double the price of mine and the quality is not as good from them
hey,
how can i find your company online? i need some stringer vests for my gym.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Does anyone know if robo029 is still active on here and selling these equipment still? sent a pm a few days ago but not had a reply at this time.

Or anyone else know of any suppliers within the UK that do the same type of gear (Rag tops and String vest tops)?

·
Registered
8,131 Posts
Does anyone know if robo029 is still active on here and selling these equipment still? sent a pm a few days ago but not had a reply at this time.

Or anyone else know of any suppliers within the UK that do the same type of gear (Rag tops and String vest tops)?
His last activity was 7 hours ago.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts