T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in the air with how beneficial it would be to start a blog. It takes a lot of time to make a well thought out and informative blog post and i'm afraid our customers wont even bother reading it regardless of how relative it is. Its time that could be spent out at skate parks giving out stickers, or talking with store owners.

Have any of you had success with a blog on your ecommerce? What did you talk about? How did you generate traffic to your blog posts?

For referance; My site is Ahoy Boston Clothing - Ahoy Boston, surf, skate street wear.. We're a Skate/Surf/Streetwear brand.

· Registered
202 Posts
Never had any luck with them, think it takes a special kind of person to write them and more so to have the time to read them.
I would rather be designing or going from businees to business trying to promote/sell then tapping in too much to the virtual world like so many people seem to be.
That being said I am writing a response to a blog right now.

Good luck matey

Sean

· Registered
2,007 Posts
I'm with limey on this. Especially if you were thinking of doing the blog yourself. I would rather spend the same time I would writing blog posts with money making activities.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.