T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm trying to find a decent html blog template that i can use....

with the blog i will be featuring artists that support the line and then the monthly shows i want to promote.... along with a gallery page if possible.....

i'm using googles blogspot for my setup.... but tried to tweek a few of their templates and nothing makes me happy......

so does anyone have some template links to share.... i've been searching and just getting the run around with clicking sites/links/etc....

i figure a html setup that i might be able to toss my own image as a top banner or something....... not really a fan of super graphics or frames with rounded corners.....

hmmmm

b

·
Registered
220 Posts
Try installing Wordpress. They have a lot of themes/templates to choose from, not too difficult to tweak either, lots of support on the forums etc. Most of the templates are customisable, i.e. you'd be able to put your banner where you wish. But I agree with Robert, learning some CSS will help you lots. If you already know HTML as a base, it's not all that difficult to catch on to.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks

i'll look into the other options..... i think i found a decent setup..... not really wanting to get into a fully custom setup/etc.....

gonn play with a few ideas nd see what i can come up with

b

·
Registered
256 Posts
A good way to learn css is firefox's web developer addon. Everything is in real time and you cant possibly mess anything up!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think i got a decent layout going now..... i figured how to change the banner and added a few things...... should be good now

thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts