T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Premium Member
7,895 Posts
Great article, DB!!! After reading the often confusing rhinestone section (so much info! so many varied opinions!) I really enjoyed reading this article very much! One of the best summaries on the topic I've seen to date!

I love how you explain the how, what and why, and what options are out there. I'm glad I came along this article. I still LOVE the idea of rhinestones, but cannot make my way thru 20 page threads of opposing, confusing views and info lolol!

This was great!!!! A great jump off point for newbies like me, who no longer wish to be newbies, but do not wish to buy everything out there to find the right stuff!! Thanks for you time and effort. I know these are not easy to write!

· Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Great article, DB!!! After reading the often confusing rhinestone section (so much info! so many varied opinions!) I really enjoyed reading this article very much! One of the best summaries on the topic I've seen to date!

I love how you explain the how, what and why, and what options are out there. I'm glad I came along this article. I still LOVE the idea of rhinestones, but cannot make my way thru 20 page threads of opposing, confusing views and info lolol!

This was great!!!! A great jump off point for newbies like me, who no longer wish to be newbies, but do not wish to buy everything out there to find the right stuff!! Thanks for you time and effort. I know these are not easy to write!
Thanks so much, Kelly! That really means a lot to me.
If you have any questions or need any help getting started, just let me know!

· Registered
133 Posts
Thank you for this informative article. I am looking to expand my offerings by expanding into rhinestones. However, I would like to start by outsourcing the design and cutting, so I will only need to press the shirts until I can save enough to pay CASH for all the equipment.

Has anyone else started this way and have a recommendation on suppliers?

· Registered
3,923 Posts
Thank you for this informative article. I am looking to expand my offerings by expanding into rhinestones. However, I would like to start by outsourcing the design and cutting, so I will only need to press the shirts until I can save enough to pay CASH for all the equipment.

Vee,
Welcome and you are not alone, many people starting in the Rhinestone business, start with someone else making their Custom Transfers, or Templates, until they get the equipment they need.

Do some research here on the forum under the Rhinestone area,, take your time and learn as you go.

Also learn about the different kinds of Rhinestones so when it is time for Custom Transfers you know which stones you would like to use and offer to your clients,
There are a Ton of us Rhinestoners here that will help, when needed.
Sandy jo

· Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·

Very smart, Vee! Let me know if I can help you out in any way! :)

And thank you for the sweet words!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.