T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking on the net for a host site that did domain names ,website builders,and also had the shoping cart and I found BLEWHOST,seems like they had everything in there basic package I would need to get started,but of course a couple of issues ;
(1) i saw they said the domain name was yours forever (as long as they were your host ) so that sounds entraping, because if thats my biz name and im stuck no matter the qaulity cannot be good ,,,

(2)I havent seen anyone discuss BLEWHOST in the forum anyone heard of them and any comments or suggestions for full service web design and hosting any thing would help

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE
TERRY D

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive Seen Lunar And Go Daddy On A Top 10 Web Hosting Board ,didnt Know If It Was Legit Or Not .since I Heard You Say It That Is What I'll Do !bigger It Is!also I Guess As Far As Domain Name Buy It 1st Seperate From Your Host Is What Im Picking Up On The Forum Is That Correct ? Ty Again Rodney

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.