T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang, As you can see from my snaps that I've made my neck tag which I'm happy with but am a little unsure how to fix the bleeding coming through the back of the shirt. So far, It seems to happen on white and yellow (being lighter colours). Is there a way around? Too much ink to begin with? Or would I have to print a white base first? I was hoping to only use one screen for this to keep costs down. Anyway, your thoughts would be appreciated. Peace

P.s. Website isn't active yet! :p

Ben

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
could try less presure. are you flooding, printing, flashing, flooding, printing, flashing?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I use grey and works out fine. If u don't have grey use white and mix in a little black. Like they said don't flood just print. Using grey u don't have to change color for black Ts or any other color Tshirt for that matter.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks. I ran into the same problem so grey fixed it and saved me time on color change. Now I just stack by size and print no matter what color shirt.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I use grey and works out fine. If u don't have grey use white and mix in a little black. Like they said don't flood just print. Using grey u don't have to change color for black Ts or any other color Tshirt for that matter.
Bingo! I was thinking that. Thanks for your response, Soon as I get a chance I'll give it a go. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts