T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
Im having problems with my printer when printing in white shirts
After printing there is an light outline . I checked everything it seems to be good,but i don't know where the problem from.

· Registered
1,393 Posts
Hello
Im having problems with my printer when printing in white shirts
After printing there is an light outline . I checked everything it seems to be good,but i don't know where the problem from.
Can you post a picture? This will help in solving your issue.

· Registered
1,393 Posts
Thank you for your reply i don't know where is the problem and i changed the dampers but still same result
You are the 3rd person that I have seen that has reported this same problem in about a week. What type of ink are you using and where and what country are you getting it from?

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't think the problem is the inks because the black color was original i only filled the cyan magenta and yellow
Even if i print only black the outline is again there.
And when im printing in fast modes(720) the outline sees much more
When printing slow modes (1440) the outline sees little ..

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using T-Shirt Forums

· Registered
1,393 Posts
I don't think the problem is the inks because the black color was original i only filled the cyan magenta and yellow
Even if i print only black the outline is again there.
And when im printing in fast modes(720) the outline sees much more
When printing slow modes (1440) the outline sees little ..

It may just be that you need to do a print head alignment. Both unidirectional and bi directional. If it shows worst in HS (Bidirectional) then more then likely it needs the alignment. You also want to make sure your print head height is no more then 3 milimeters away from the garment.

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It may just be that you need to do a print head alignment. Both unidirectional and bi directional. If it shows worst in HS (Bidirectional) then more then likely it needs the alignment. You also want to make sure your print head height is no more then 3 milimeters away from the garment.
Hi Billy how are you today ..
I solved the problem with outline,the height of print head and bed of t-shirt was to far between them,i adjusted and now the outline does not appear and now im going to adjust excality to 3 milimeters and see if gets even better . Here are the photos that i printed after adjusted the height.
Again thanks a lot for your help,we gonna keep in touch.

Attachments

· Registered
1,393 Posts
Hi Billy how are you today ..
I solved the problem with outline,the height of print head and bed of t-shirt was to far between them,i adjusted and now the outline does not appear and now im going to adjust excality to 3 milimeters and see if gets even better . Here are the photos that i printed after adjusted the height.
Again thanks a lot for your help,we gonna keep in touch.
Looks good sir! Glad I could help. Keep up the good work!:)

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
*i got a new problem now after printing white shirt the ink sees in back of the t-shirt inside looks a lot and out seems little*
I checked the pressure of heat press it is okay but what should it be i have no idea, here are the pictures too.*

· Registered
1,393 Posts
*i got a new problem now after printing white shirt the ink sees in back of the t-shirt inside looks a lot and out seems little*
I checked the pressure of heat press it is okay but what should it be i have no idea, here are the pictures too.*
I answered you on your other post.

Are you using 2 passes of color ink? You may be laying down to much ink for the weight of the shirt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.