T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am taking my first steps to create tshirts and would like to know if anyone has actually ordered blank tshirts from BlankShirtStore.com and how satisfied you are with the company.

Thanks.

Newbie:)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hey Alex,
I did order from such site and they were really good as far as customer care was concerned. I now have a tax ID and a business license so the prices will come down with them and other places. I found them to be the cheapest when I ordered without a license. My two cents: I was satisfied with their service, fast, reliable and accurate. If you want to save some monies, make sure that you get a EIN(tax license) and if needed depending on your state needs,a business license and/or reseller's license. You will need such licensing to get a price break at wholesalers mentioned in the forums. The really good news: the licenses are cheap or free through most states.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have ordered from them as well and was satisfied with their service. They ship from different warehouses, so part of my order came like in a day or two while the rest of the order took a week. I only paid for shipping once though.

Their customer service was responsive when I inquired about the rest of my order.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so much for the information. I look forward to learning a lot from this site. The things I have read so far are really helpful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts