T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hoping to get some leads for a wholesale blank supplier, with a good reputation, and similar to companies like TSC and S&S, but here on the west coast, so I can save some shipping costs.

I am near Mercede, Modesto and Stockton. But anywhere on the west coast would be better than back east for me shipping cost wise.

-mark

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Have you tried americana sportswear? They are in Gardena california, there is also article 1 that is in santa ana, americal apparel and continental are both in LA. This should give you some good places to start. Oh also Kavio is in orange county, they have some really nice blanks too.

Reactions: bornover

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the replies. I am looking into a couple of those companies.

I also just figured out the companies like TSC have warehouses around the country. I didn't pick the right warehouse on my first orders so I paid more than I had to for shipping.

I have found Golden State Activewear in San Jose, they are the closest I have found to my location. The only thing is that they want tons of my personal info, and photocopies of stuff I am not that comfortable giving out, and having them store it, then for a bad guy to get a hold of somehow.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
TSC Apparel has a warehouse local to you (Fullerton, CA). That's probably just a one day ship away from you which would save on shipping costs.

So does AlphaShirt, SanMar (reno, but still one day) and a few others.

I also just figured out the companies like TSC have warehouses around the country. I didn't pick the right warehouse on my first orders so I paid more than I had to for shipping.
Just pick the right warehouse on your future orders with TSC (or other wholesalers) and you should be fine :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts