T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Freinds,
I am from India and one of the leading supplier of sublimation T Shirts and blank wearing apparel.
Our website www.kpeopleapparel.com

i look forward to enjoy interacting with my member freinds

Vir

:D

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Hi Vir, welcome to the forums!

While you can't advertise your company on the forums, you can add the website address to your signature.

I can see that some of the pictures of sublimation t-shirts on your website are actually Vapor Apparel - do I understand correctly that your company is manufacturing all sorts of hoodies and jackets and distributing Vapor Apparel?

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
welcome and join in....

I am not sure you will be taken seriously without more info on your website for ordering, shipping and pricing. Since you are in India, and the rest of us scattered around the globe, please understand we want security when sending financial data around...and also get someone to improve your description of the products that show sublimation...huge difference in sublimssion and sublimation...Hope you get some more info on pricing on your website...so we can gauge what it will cost us after import duties...maybe you could get an agent in the US...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We have started this project very recently and are looking for reliable persons to act as our agents.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Vir...I don't approve of your post for this reason....you have blatantly taken photos from Vapor Apparel's web site and posted as if they were photos of your own product... This is certainly not an honorable way to start a business with us...in fact it could be an illegal act. I am sure you will be hearing from Vapor Apparel very soon. To prove my point...consider your photo of the ladies garment to this:
vapor apparel - your source for blank apparel ---- does the 2nd image look familiar? or how about this:
vapor apparel - your source for blank apparel - doesn't the first image look like what you posted as yours?

comment? If I am wrong....I will apologize...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This website has been very recently created. It is about 2 months old.

We regret if there is any similarity,of pictures with any other webbsite.

This could be a misunderstanding,between the web designers and we can only assure you that if there has been a mistake,we will have it corrected immediately, with our due apologies. We have so many pictures and there could be a mistake for which we sincerly apologise. We have asked the webdesigners to recheck everything,and any picture ,in the whole website, not pertaining to us be removed immediately.

Thank you for pointing it out so that we are able to check and correct if necessary

1 - 8 of 8 Posts