T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I'm looking for contacts/supplier of blank tees in Bandung. Currently starting a silkscreen printing service. If you know anyone or you yourself is supplying it, do leave your email or PM me. Will definitely buy a sample blank. Urgent K. Peace out!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hi,
I am from Indonesia, central java.
I produce custom blank tees of different materials(cotton, blend, polyester)

By custom I mean you can have different colour combination or cuts.

we can produce small quantities (ie 5 tees).
Thanks
Anthony

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

Thanks
Anthony
Hi Anthony,
and how much would you charge for em?

·
Registered
133 Posts
It all depends on the material you want to use. There are many. For example, the difference between combed cotton and carded cotton.
Combed cotton: has a softer,cooler feel and better wear resistance because of the long fiber cotton. They are more expensive because they use only long strand fiber.
Carded cotton is the old system of processing cotton yarn, which make them cheaper.

Also if you have a little bit of spandex into your cotton material, it will give the material more springiness.

I will message you off the thread.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It all depends on the material you want to use. There are many. For example, the difference between combed cotton and carded cotton.
Combed cotton: has a softer,cooler feel and better wear resistance because of the long fiber cotton. They are more expensive because they use only long strand fiber.
Carded cotton is the old system of processing cotton yarn, which make them cheaper.

Also if you have a little bit of spandex into your cotton material, it will give the material more springiness.

ok. thanks for the info. btw is ignore my last question on my PM. obviously yarn means the method of sewing right.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi,

We can provide combed cotton 20s and 30s in many color n size.
where is your location ?
since the shipping cost maybe more expensive than the tshirt

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I do screen print on blank tshirts, appreciate if you could quote us blank round-neck short sleeves t-shirts of 100% cotton and polycotton. As for polycotton the ratio shall be 65% polyester and 35%cotton (or the nearest ratio to your current production specs).

Anyway, what is your Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ).

You can email me at [email protected].

Tq

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dear Verdi,

I am interested in making t-shirt (both blank and print tee) and dresses.

Is it possible ? The qty I can absorb is not too many. Say, max 2 dz per style.

Please advise.

Regards,
Brenda

Hi All,

We are t-shirt manufacturer and also do screen printing in Bali, Indonesia.

We also provide services: cutting only, sewing only, pattern making only+grading, sampling, screen printing, etc. We also receive payment using paypal.

We supply to both some international brands (sold in several countries) and local brands. We also supply blank tees upon requests with low minimum order of quantity.

Please contact us for further details.

Regards,

Verdi
Garker T-Shirt
[email protected]gmail.com
+62 816 4700 693

·
Registered
5 Posts
dear Anthony,

I am interested. Can you message me too about the details?

thank you, brenda

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

Thanks
Anthony
hi there,

i am interested to buy blank t shirt.
you mean i can custom thr measurement as well right?
i need the 50/50 cotton poly material.
will you inform me about the price and every thing.
im in malaysia by the way.

thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
cotton combed 20s tidak menyerap keringat..mana bulu nya banyak lagi...kalau yang model C53 beli dimana yah? atau kaos seperti joger....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

Thanks
Anthony
Hi, do you have plain t shirt with black short sleeve. Please quote me the price.. I'm in malaysia. Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dear friend
i would like to introduce you Gildan, the #01 selling blank tee in US.
THis is the fantastic products that cover more than 50% of market in USA, and the quality is assure. It's using Fully comb cotton, preshrunk 100% cotton.
Please visit Tshirt Manufacturer & Supplier | Tshirts printing | Embroidery | Silkscreen | Uniform | corporate wear

or

gildan.com.my
for more information
Thanks

gud day mate...
just wanna ask if Gildan is also available here in the Philippines & where can I/we contact/find 'em...
looking forward for ur urgent & helpful reply.
:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts