T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm new to the forum but I'm definitely glad that I joined, we all need help sometimes. Anyway, I need help finding a blank tee that has shoulder pieces sewn in instead of the traditional style tee, which is a single stitch connecting the front and back on top of each shoulder. I hope that this makes sense, any advice would be appreciated!!!

· Registered
19 Posts
I'm not sure what you are talking about, but have you tried blankshirts.com? They have a huge selection to choose from. Do you by chance know what that type of shirt is called? That would make it a lot easier to do a search for. Hope this helps a little, if not don't worry as I am sure someone will come along who knows exactly what you are talking about. Just have some patience.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello! I'm new to the forum but I'm definitely glad that I joined, we all need help sometimes. Anyway, I need help finding a blank tee that has shoulder pieces sewn in instead of the traditional style tee, which is a single stitch connecting the front and back on top of each shoulder. I hope that this makes sense, any advice would be appreciated!!!

The style is called shoulder panel , so I need some blank shoulder panel t-shirts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.