T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all im.close to getting my online shop going. Though am finding it hard to find cheap blank shirts in Australia. And all online stores ive noticed dont ship to Australia. Looking for a supplier who sends to Australia.

Looking for roundneck v neck and tank tops to start with in black and white. Then eventually into more colors and styles. Hoping to find them for under $5 if possible.

Thanks
Sent from my SM-N9005 using T-Shirt Forums

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Hey all im.close to getting my online shop going. Though am finding it hard to find cheap blank shirts in Australia. And all online stores ive noticed dont ship to Australia. Looking for a supplier who sends to Australia.

Looking for roundneck v neck and tank tops to start with in black and white. Then eventually into more colors and styles. Hoping to find them for under $5 if possible.

Thanks
We can drop ship to Australian and NZ customers for you - we're based in Melbourne. We've got some blanks that are around the $5 mark + print cost.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Daniel!

This is Rhea from Merch Box. We've noticed that you're looking for blank tshirts for your designs to be sold online. We, at Merch Box, can offer you a risk and hassle free way to earn more profit from selling your customised tshirts online. All you have to do is design and share your free campaign and we’ll handle everything after –from production to delivery. Another great thing is that they will be sold online to our clients exclusive for Australian market. Much more convenient, right? Check out our website at Merch Box for more info. Visit also our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Merchbox-417385098456525/.

Best regards,

Rhea

·
Registered
26 Posts

Thanks
Hi man, you can import from Vitnam, there is labour cost is cheaper than china, but you have to control the fabric cost, you can ask a chinese to do , it is my suggestion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts