T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I buy blank t shirts in Europe (or Belgium)? Most US companies like blankshirts.com and broderbros.com don't sell outside the US.

Cheers,

Dirk.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey,
If you're looking specifically for ethically sourced, organic or fair trade cotton tees, drop me an email - we deal with that kind of thing and have a few suppliers you might want to talk to. They are more expensive though.

You could try the big clothing labels like Fruit of the Loom, Gildan, etc. But I agree, Continental Clothing have some really great stuff.

Good luck ! :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice topic. It would be good to find some retailers within EU since you can avoid the sales tax and custom fees then. Or am I wrong there?

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
FTWear said:
Hey,
If you're looking specifically for ethically sourced, organic or fair trade cotton tees, drop me an email - we deal with that kind of thing and have a few suppliers you might want to talk to. They are more expensive though.
Feel free to post the information to the forums if your suppliers have a website with more information :) That way others can benefit from the answer as well

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any other options? Continentalclothing asks to take 150 pieces per size per color, that's a bit too much for me.

Any US companies that ship to Europe?

Dirk.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bulktees.com are ok, but it's less than ideal if you want solid availability and delivery beyond the UK, don't ask me why. Plus they don't have a contact email on their site.
Europeanwear.com look like a more interesting option, but it's well worth checking their terms and conditions.
Overall I think the organic option is way easier in the states than it is in Europe, at least that's the way it seems.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts