T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
My wife and I are going to be doing an art festival next weekend, selling our dog clothing. After talking with the organizer today, and asking about if we could or could not use thier logo, we found out that nobody is going to be selling festival shirts. We are allowed to use thier logo but I need to find some shirts of average quality, cheap and fast. Also, what would you use as the size breakdown and what range of sizes would you use.
Thanks for the help.
Jason

·
Registered
605 Posts
Using 100 shirts as the count

I would get 12%-Small 25%-Medium 50%-Large 12%-XLarge
Keep the last 1% for you to wear.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
I always get my shirts with 2 to 3 days from Prsentation products. I use the Gildan Ultra 2000 at about 1.48 but there are sicount on quantities of 12 36 and 72. So they could be less. Aim for the higher sizes sm10% med 20% large 30%, x large 30%, xxlarge 10%. I am doing a blues festival and this is what we are doing. By the way askk them about their people.. security people should stand ouit. I am also making daisy shirts with Black security lettering on them. Call them and ask if they are using staff people that may need shirts?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you guys suggest 100% cotton or 50/50. Which style (Gildan, Jerzee, Hanes) wold you suggest. I'm in SoFla so it will no doubt be 100 degrees. What would be a light but good shirt. I'm sorry but I don't have the time to get samples and try them out.
Thank you badalou, I am going to ask them if they need staff shirts. Great idea.
Jason

·
Registered
302 Posts
Grayhead said:
Do you guys suggest 100% cotton or 50/50. Which style (Gildan, Jerzee, Hanes) wold you suggest. I'm in SoFla so it will no doubt be 100 degrees. What would be a light but good shirt. I'm sorry but I don't have the time to get samples and try them out.
Thank you badalou, I am going to ask them if they need staff shirts. Great idea.
Jason
Jason,

I struggled with what brand and type of shirt to buy for a good week -- going over my options daily.

I finally decided to go with Hanes Beefy T 100% cotton (5180) from ssactivewear.com. I was very nervous going with a shirt that was 6.1oz and calling itself a heavyweight. However, I couldn't be more pleased with the decision. The ringspun cotton really does make a difference in how it feels and it's lighter and more comfortable than any shirt I own.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
If you want a lightweight shirt, I would probably suggest the Hanes 100% cotton 5.5 ounce t-shirt (I think it's the 5280). The hanes beefy is a great t-shirt, but it will be a thick t-shirt to wear in Florida I think.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
I use either Broder Brothers, Bodek and Rhodes or One Stop. They all have the lowest prices around and they have multiple locations. I order and get them the next day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts