T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend brought me back an Obama campaign shirt printed in D.C. on a really nice t-shirt, and I'd like to locate more of them. The material appears to be maybe a 50/50 cotton/poly blend. There is no tag, but the shirt brand is blankapparel (all one word) and has a trademark symbol (the little 'TM' superscript). I've gone to blankapparel.com, but this just seems to be a website selling other brands of tees (Hanes, American Apparel, etc.). There are no other identifying tags on this shirt beyond the blankapparel brand name. If anyone knows where I can purchase more of these shirts, I'd appreciate the info, as the feel and fit of this tee is sublime. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
My friend brought me back an Obama campaign shirt printed in D.C. on a really nice t-shirt, and I'd like to locate more of them. The material appears to be maybe a 50/50 cotton/poly blend. There is no tag, but the shirt brand is blankapparel (all one word) and has a trademark symbol (the little 'TM' superscript). I've gone to blankapparel.com, but this just seems to be a website selling other brands of tees (Hanes, American Apparel, etc.). There are no other identifying tags on this shirt beyond the blankapparel brand name. If anyone knows where I can purchase more of these shirts, I'd appreciate the info, as the feel and fit of this tee is sublime. Thanks!
Does the shirt tag have an "RN" number on it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts