T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello cyberspace and post-people out there. First timer for posting any sort of message on internet after 8 years of surfing .... i just wanted to know if anyone has had any offerings from blank-apparel to supply databases for blank t-shirt suppliers in aus and offshore for supply of el-cheapo t-shirts for printing?

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry Joe, this is all new to me - thanks for your answer. I just wanted to know if anyone has paid money to buy a database from blank-apparel who say they can provide you with ebooks containing names of wholesale t-shirt suppliers. :eek:

· Registered
2,977 Posts
I just wanted to know if anyone has paid money to buy a database from blank-apparel who say they can provide you with ebooks containing names of wholesale t-shirt suppliers. :eek:
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I agree. If I had the time, I could probably save some money, but unfortunately I don't have time as I'm working f/time. I'm hoping to return to screenprinting in my retirement years which are looming just around the corner, so it just sounded like a quick fix for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.