T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
15,748 Posts
Has anyone found a completely blank and tagless shirt??

I looked a few China websites, but all they have are knock off stuff with letters and graphics all over them .
Due to labeling laws, it's difficult, but not impossible, to find completely tagless. Like Bare, ::::::: JS Apparel ::::::: also has a blank collar area and puts their legally required label on the side seam. Unless you know to look there, you'll never find it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Completely blank t-shirts with nothing sewn in them would be hard to work with unless each had a sticker with the correct size and hopefully that doesn't fall off during shipping or printing. You can find a local cut and sew house to produce your t-shirts without labels, but this will not be your cheapest option.. The somewhat new Anvil organic line of t-shirts has an easy tear-a-way tag and great styles and fabrics.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just ordered an anvil shirt. On one site it says "tag less", however on the next site it says "tear away". Same style number and all. I ordered from the company that says "tag less", and it was what it says, "tag less", but the tag was pressed in the shirt. How can they both be the same style number but have different tags?

·
Registered
17 Posts
It's how the distributor has decided to market it... If you go to the anvil site they say - Features a TearAway label.. I think it's a little deceiving when a site says tagless, as there is obviously a tag in the shirt.. So whats the definition of tagless?? Fruit of the Loom has a new shirt they call "tagless" but has a printed label in the back of the shirt.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.