T-Shirt Forums banner

Blah i think i got scammed by a teeshirt company

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  EnMartian 
#1 ·
I ordered 36 shirts from this company located in hicksville ny, called

https://www.buytshirtnow.com/

i tried calling them, and they did not answer. I look up my order status it says pending. Its been a week. What should I do?

#2 ·
If you think you've been scammed, did you pay with your CC? If you did look to see if the funds have been taken from your account. If they have and the goods have not shipped, I would stop payment to them. Call your CC co. and stop it.

#6 ·
Do they have anything on their site that says when you should expect an order to have shipped? Also, do they have multiple contact options? If so, I would try all of them they offer.

I'd say a week is a pretty long time to wait for something to ship unless they told you in advance there would be a delay or contacted you soon after the order was placed to let you know there was a delay. If you can't get through to them and you've tried all their contact options, I'd say you're justified in putting a stop to the charge on your card.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.