T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,475 Posts
Walmart! I built my own exposure unit with 24' flourescent light fixtures and i changed out the bulbs to 24' black lights i found in Walmart for $9 each.

Veedub3

· Registered
6,511 Posts
Veedub3 you have 24 foot bulbs, and fixtures? I know you meant 24" iches.

Did you get F20t12BL bulbs?

I bought some from 1000bulbs.com and they never came. They didn't bill me, but I wanted the bulbs.

They told me they were changing shipping companies, but not until I called several times. They finally admitted it. The first two times I called they said, oh, we'll ship on Thursday.

Ended up buying a used system.

· Registered
1,855 Posts
Had a similar situation with 1000bulbs.com. I found some rare bulbs my unit uses there and they charged me and kept saying it would ship week after week. After 5 weeks they finally admitted not having those bulbs anymore. Wth? Why string me along for 5 weeks?

· Registered
2,475 Posts
Veedub3 you have 24 foot bulbs, and fixtures? I know you meant 24" iches.

Did you get F20t12BL bulbs?

I bought some from 1000bulbs.com and they never came. They didn't bill me, but I wanted the bulbs.

They told me they were changing shipping companies, but not until I called several times. They finally admitted it. The first two times I called they said, oh, we'll ship on Thursday.

Ended up buying a used system.
Ha,ha..yes correct 24". Try Atlanta Light Bulbs they have then for $8.95.

· Registered
6,511 Posts
Veedub3,

Did they deliver on time? After using 1000bulbs, I'd like to get a company that has the products.

Once upon a time there was a really good company called Cheaperlights or something like that. They were out of NC. They were really good, and I always got what I wanted.

Either they changed their name or went out of business.

· Registered
2,475 Posts
Veedub3,

Did they deliver on time? After using 1000bulbs, I'd like to get a company that has the products.

Once upon a time there was a really good company called Cheaperlights or something like that. They were out of NC. They were really good, and I always got what I wanted.

Either they changed their name or went out of business.
Can't say how their delivery is, i'm in Atlanta so I just went and picked them up. I actually found them by mistake. I had taken one of my Volkswagens to the shop and while I was waiting I went across the street to get a bite to eat and the store was next door. So I went over and saw the lights and grabbed a few.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.