T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case none of us are left tomorrow, I just want to thank everyone for all the good posts and laughs. I wonder if Kelly will still type in a black hole?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Do you think it would be instant? I read that it would create a black hole, but that the black hole would be very small and take thousands of years to acquire enough energy for the gravitational force to do any real damage.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Well you may only have until the year 2012, when the collider produces a big enough black hole to suck up our planet and send us to Abell 1835 IR1916.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Now you're all being rather silly.

The only way the human body would survive being sucked into a black hole, is if it was wearing a Dreamglass tee. :)

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Rodney,

Your not the only one that is missing it hehe :) Apparently I am too.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
When the Obama tees go out of fashion, there's a market for armageddon ones. Wow, what a marketing opportunity...... mega....

·
Registered
584 Posts
Good articles, but this doesn't really prove anything:

"If such black holes were to be created by a chance cosmic ray, for example, their runaway growth would be most evident from feasting on the super-dense matter of white dwarfs and neutron stars, but there are plenty of those stars that are very old. "

They know that they can evaporate, but that also doesn't mean that they will. Who knows what will happen. It'll be exciting to see what kind of knowledge we gain from this experiment. I'm also awaiting the trip to Mars, which has to be hopefully sometime in my generation.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I'm also awaiting the trip to Mars, which has to be hopefully sometime in my generation.
You know, you could have a unique advantage there. To the very best of my knowledge, nobody is currently selling tees on Mars....

Get your red planet tees here.......... :)

Bet McDonalds get there first.... :D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts