T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
we are having a family 80th b-day party for my mom and dad. when we were young we traveled in a motorhome six weeks out of the summer. my mom would dress all of nine kids in these shirts .so when we went to the tourist attractions she could find us all in the crowds. we would stick out. so for b-day we all wanted to where them .i need mostly men sizes xl and possibly grd. kids and grt grd.kids. 28 grd.kids and 18 grt grd. kids:)[please contact me at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Sorry I not sure how to use this site.
You would need to just give that site (buycostumes.com) a call (or email them), and ask them if they can sell just the shirt. It's possibly they might sell them separately.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
chrissie42 said:
we are having a family 80th b-day party for my mom and dad. when we were young we traveled in a motorhome six weeks out of the summer. my mom would dress all of nine kids in these shirts .so when we went to the tourist attractions she could find us all in the crowds. we would stick out. so for b-day we all wanted to where them .i need mostly men sizes xl and possibly grd. kids and grt grd.kids. 28 grd.kids and 18 grt grd. kids:)[please contact me at [email protected]
I just realized what we are looking for is like a pirate shirt,sailor or the shirt elvis wore in jailhouse rock......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts