T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some advice. I am thinking about becoming an apperal vendor at a motorcycle rally. The rally is a camp on site, with events going on from thursday to monday morning. The attendence is between 22,000 and 27,000 people. It is a pretty wild event. It will cost me between $6,000 and $8,000 to attend and that includes vendor fee, gas, shirt cost and misc. Like most events of this kind, the event has its own licensed apparel vendors and I can not use the name of the event, time, place....I would have to sell at least 400 shirts to make a worthwhile profit. The only reason I am thinking of doing this event is: The event has a specific theme. Everyone is there for the same reason whether they are sleeping in a $500,000 RV or under a $2 tarp. They are all targeted for the same themed apparel. So has anyone done an event like this? or Can anyone give me some advice from personal experience.

·
Registered
996 Posts
You are taking second to the prefered vendors. I think that you can do ok if you keep your cost down. By your figures, you need to make $17.00 per shirt. A little high in my opinion. Even though you cant use the event name, you should be able to do ok with good designs and the right price. Good luck.

Reactions: diomedes770
1 - 4 of 4 Posts