T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am looking at using Big Cartel but would like to have more than one option on a product (e.g. color and size). It doesn't look like this is possible as the 'Help' suggests listing combinations of these under one option. I am going to have a lot of colours so this isn't really practical... if Big Cartel can't do it do you know any simliar sites that do?

·
Administrator
14,018 Posts
He's not referring to images. He is referring to the number of option drop down boxes you can have.

For example a drop down box to select size (S, M, L, etc.) and a separate one to select color (white, black, navy, etc.)

·
Registered
183 Posts
From looking at the BigCartel system and some of their example websites, it looks like you only get one product option drop down.

Take a look at my sig for another hosting system which does give you more options (4 drop downs with up to 100 fields and 2 customer entered options if you do monogramming or something).

Intuit (which now ownes Homestead) also gives you more options. Intuit does have a free trial right now too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Go to the product, click "add options" it will drop down and you pick the name and the price. So click "add option" then type in something like "medium blue" where it says product name, and it will appear in a dropbar for customers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts