T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
I also keep getting emails from a woman claiming to be in Nigeria and wanting to buy 150 t-shirts with a credit card. Well, I'm not stupid. But it is weird that she / they go to so much trouple - visited my eBay store and got the EXACT wording of my auctions, but claims not to be able to buy through the store... I wouldn't touch that sale with a stick.
But I do take offense about Twinge saying that shipping anywhere in Africa is risky - I'm South African (relocated to the States 10 years ago) and I wouldn't call it risky to ship to South Africa. It is just as risky as shipping anywhere in the States. Just needed to stand up for Africa! :D
Michelle

·
Registered
324 Posts
Yes I know you are right about numerous African countries with scams going on, but since I still carry a South African passport I just wanted to come up for one little country :) .
Never thought about it probably being a man. Did think it was weird (and obvious?) that it was a Hispanic name, definitely NOT African, claiming to be from Nigeria?

Michelle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.