T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Yeah, they always try to make you send stuff right away too so you don't have time to think it over. Basically, Shipping anywhere in Africa is pretty risky; I don't know what the best payment method would be the help ensure a legal and real bid (in the off chance someone there actually DOES want some shirts); money order, perhaps?

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
jdr8271 said:
Shipping in africa (or anywhere in the world) is ok as you get payment first. Paypal, money order, or as going postal suggests, Gold Coins ;) . As long as you can have the cash in your bank account before you ship the item.
Not quite. Gold Coins or Money Order maybe; Paypal or Credit Card, not a chance. They'll use a stolen credit card and the charges will be reversed 2 months down the line.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
mothertongues said:
But I do take offense about Twinge saying that shipping anywhere in Africa is risky - I'm South African (relocated to the States 10 years ago) and I wouldn't call it risky to ship to South Africa. It is just as risky as shipping anywhere in the States. Just needed to stand up for Africa! :D
Hah, I did almost drop an exception for South Africa in my post, but didn't. I was basically just saying that it isn't always Nigeria; there are other African countries that numerous scams like that are based out of as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.