T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am one of the unhappy T-Jet 3 owners. The first machine that I bought never worked, so they sent me a "new" one that turned out to be a refurbished one. It worked OK for about 2 months and now it is dead after U.S. Screen's so called support team had me take it apart. They sent me a video of how to take the print head out but left out the part about unplugging the USB cable from the back and it fried the circuit boards. We are trying to get our money back but nobody at U.S. Screen or the dealer (IMG) has any money and they are never there to take a phone call (or return messages either). If they think that I am going away, they are CRAZY!!!!! If you are thinking about buying anything from either of these 2 companies, I suggest that you look around these message boards and see the numerous negative comments that are out there. Look up U.S. Screen's Better Business Bureau record if you want to see the truth about that company.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi there, this post was moved out of the forums because you already have an existing post up about the same exact thing.

Please don't post duplicate threads in different areas of the forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts