T-Shirt Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
I order from a local company but also the dollar stores have some great deals at times. have to go on wed/thurs cause there gone quick though. I get a steady supply from the 99 cent only store of high quality colored ladies tees. Not mens though and not much black or white but it fills the line out nicely for cheap. just hate going to shows with only two colors but that is what sells best

·
Registered
98 Posts
Desertfxz McCreary's Tess have great prices. they are in Phoenix- many special and low/free ship in state. I just got Gidian 64000 for 1.43. and they have case prices on all orders so if you just want a few to try you can.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jason,I don't know how many shirts you buy at a time,if large quantity,I think you can buy them from the mainland of china ,for pricing of it is rather cheap.:)

·
Registered
154 Posts
I use Broders exclusively and have found their prices to be very fair in my opinion. Here is a little known secret for them. If you simply ask for case pricing they will offer it but you have to request it with each order. I usually get colored Jerzees for around $1.78. I also pick up at their warehouse in st. louis so I don't pay shipping. I order all through the week and on Monday I make one trip and pick up my orders. I also head down to Lawsons to get any needed supplies.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I know of a place in the San Diego area where you can get Alstyle blanks for $24 per dozen (white) and $30/dozen (color). No tax and no Seller's Permit required. This is the cheapest I've been able to find them. PM me for details. If anyone knows of somewhere for less, please do tell! Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I use Sanmar. They are usually overnight w/ground UPS most of the US. Spoke w/salesman, he asked if I was using another supplier, told him who it was..He immediately changed my account to case pricing while I was on phone discussing my business. For a small start up, that helped. As you grow, so do discounts...you need to talk to a human for this to happen...:D

·
Registered
903 Posts
I would suggest either Alpha/Broder bros. they are world wide. They don't require a tax id and if you have one nice, you'll get them a bit cheaper, they also offer flex express which means they deliver them to your nearest fedex office location free within 2nd business day depending the time you submitted the order. That gives you time to prep up your job meanwhile tees arrive and finish any previous orders you have. Then when they arrive you simple print and submit the order back to your customer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in western NC and I'm just getting started in the screen printing business. I have bought shirts from Raisin Textiles in Dalton GA, but they don't have a lot of first quality, so I'm looking for another local supplier, maybe somewhere I can go pick them up. Also, are there any good suppliers in Alabama? I often travel down there and that would be convenient. Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
We use Sanmar and Staton. Since we are in Dallas, they both have facilities here, so we pick up most orders. Both of them offer free shipping with either $150 or $200 orders,

As others have said, if you talk to a rep and let them know you want to use them, they are likely to give you case pricing. We sell a particular item more often, and Sanmar has set our account to charge case pricing even if we order 1.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts