T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about the best way to send a t-shirt to a customer.
The t-shirt in plastic in a envelop is okay I think. Or do you use other material to pack it, or special envelopes orso? What other information could you put into the envelop? Stickers or other promotionstuff/ information? Do you send the t-shirt included bill or receipt orso?
Hope to get some answers.
Thanks.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Good Morning Vinci ..

when I ship out tee's . . I put chipboad in the folded tee and ship in a polymailer
for weather protection . . I also send them washing and ironing instructions Plus I send a sheet of biz'ness cards for referrals . .

also forgot to mention-- when shipping in the US, besides putting the tee in the polymailer, I then put that package in the flat rate priority envelope
and if your printing your own postage, delivery confirmation is free

I ship 'everything' within the US with delivery confirmation. -- been bit far to many times prior to printing my own postage .
when I ship overseas, 'every' package goes global priority

Diane

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good evening from sunny Holland, Shuffy.
'and if your printing your own postage, delivery confirmation is free': that is not bad. In Holland it is not cheap to do that (I forgot how much it exactly was). How much do you pay for global priority?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Good Evening Vinci and everyone . . .

the cost of global priority depends on what country the package is being shipped too .
at times I can ship flat rate global priority for $7.00 (under US 2 lbs) and at other times it will cost $9.00 (US $$)

Now coming from overseas to the US . . I would have any idea . . other than when I something shipped to me . . it arrived via Air Borne express . .

Diane

1 - 4 of 4 Posts