T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,
I'm new to the entire issue of printing on t-shirts.
I read the last two weeks a lot of guides on the subject of silk printing, but I can not figure out how to print on a shirt image which has many colors.
I give some pictures as an example.
Thank you very much for your help ~!

img1

img 2
img3

·
Registered
133 Posts
how many shirts do you need to print?

The type of printing technology that will work best depends on what type of fabric you want to print on and the quantity of shirts you want to print.

• DTG might be good if you are printing on cotton in smaller quantities
  • Screen Printing might be good for larger quantities cotton or poly
  • Sublimation might be good if you are printing on poly in smaller quantities

Also, are you printing on white/light shirts or dark colored shirts (sublimation isn't for dark shirts - unless you sublimate the overall dark color into a white shirt.)

Those are over simplifications but it may help explain why quantity and fabric content matter in this discussion.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I would find a decent screen print shop in your area that also has DTG and work with them - they will be the best ones to determine how to get them done.

Also, beware of the copyright infringement concerns mentioned earlier.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Obviously I'm not going to use those pictures,I will not use any thing that isnt mine.
I was looking for the fastest example in Google images and this is what came out.
I'll get in touch with dtg prints shop this week.
Thank you all!
I appreciate your comments!

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Obviously I'm not going to use those pictures,I will not use any thing that isnt mine.
I was looking for the fastest example in Google images and this is what came out.
I'll get in touch with dtg prints shop this week.
Thank you all!
I appreciate your comments!
If your doing 200 total shirt I would screen them. It would save a bunch of money over DTG. A good screen printer can do this and use all the same screen ps except eliminating the underbase on the white and the black on a black shirt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.