T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get my images to the right size before I send them to the printed. I have a few blank tshirt vectors I already found on this site, but I can't ever get anything to scale. Is there any good way to do this? The images are pretty big so I have to shrink both it and the tshirt blank, so it throws everything off. Or do I just have to guess it?

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Vector or raster, if you're using a computer I can't think of a reason not to design at full size. When I learned Autocad that's the way we drew floorplans, if a wall was 30 feet long we drew it 30 feet long.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Vector or raster, if you're using a computer I can't think of a reason not to design at full size. When I learned Autocad that's the way we drew floorplans, if a wall was 30 feet long we drew it 30 feet long.

The image itself is the right size, the blank tee vector image that I have for mock up is not. So I was having trouble making them look proportionate on each other.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
The image itself is the right size, the blank tee vector image that I have for mock up is not. So I was having trouble making them look proportionate on each other.
Actually I was responding to Joe. The way his post was phrased it seemed he had a situation in mind where you wouldn't design at full size and I was just saying that I couldn't think of such a situation.

·
Administrator
15,479 Posts
Are you still having an issue? What vector program are you using? You should be able to place the shirt vector a layer behind your design and simply size it by grabbing one of the corners?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.