T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get some vinyl stickers made and would like a recommended place to get them done. They will be one color and need to be made of high quality vinyl. these stickers will be going on boats so they will be constantly wet and need to last. who do you guys use?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its just a logo. I was thinking of doing the stickers like 12" long (the height would probably end up being 3" roughly). My one issue is that I have an AI file of my logo but I don't personally have photoshop so I cant make changes to it. The file was designed for a shirt so it would need to be resized. It also has a colored outline that I would want to be deleted. I know this only takes a second but if you don't have photoshop, then it could be an issue. What is your pricing? what kind of vinyl do you use? I would be ordering 100 in white for the first order.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
I need to get some vinyl stickers made and would like a recommended place to get them done. They will be one color and need to be made of high quality vinyl. these stickers will be going on boats so they will be constantly wet and need to last. who do you guys use?
Many members here have the equipment (vinyl cutter) to do the decals themselves.

I've moved this to the recommendations area of the forum so you can get some more feedback :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Its just a logo. I was thinking of doing the stickers like 12" long (the height would probably end up being 3" roughly). My one issue is that I have an AI file of my logo but I don't personally have photoshop so I cant make changes to it. The file was designed for a shirt so it would need to be resized. It also has a colored outline that I would want to be deleted. I know this only takes a second but if you don't have photoshop, then it could be an issue. What is your pricing? what kind of vinyl do you use? I would be ordering 100 in white for the first order.
I can do all of this for you. PM me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.