T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Tough question… but a good one! I could tell you my opinion, but it’s just that. Everyone claims to be the best, but I’ve never seen any trade numbers and don’t think I ever will.

Do any business in Dorset?

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I'm sure we have a few wholesalers on here who can answer you.

I once lost two days to a stag night in Dorset.

·
Registered
117 Posts
fizz said:
Do any business in Dorset?
Yes a bit but not to much in Dorset.[/QUOTE]

Okay, so I did it... I crossed the line over from traditional pastisol inks to use Waterbased inks... but I also picked up the CHINO BASE from Rutland today... 1 gallon = $48 bucks...soo okay, I got a question... It says if I use the Chino Base alone I will get a "tone on tone" look? what does that mean? and if I print on a black shirt can I just use the Chino Base by itself to achieve white or do I have to mix in white color to it as well... It was pretty cool cause the guy I bought it from in Anaheim use to work for OBEY clothing and started his own screen printing supply shop... he could tell I was really eager to learn the stuff. I was funny because my stretch pulled up to the front and they all rushed to the door. It was just me... haha OKAY SO IF YOU GUYS COULD ANSWER MY QUESTION... FIZZ or anyone else... that would be bloody brillitant. Cheers

I also picked up the Rutland K3 Mixing System which was waterbased inks and picked up some Discharge White and Discharge Base along with the agent that u had to mix in prior to using the inks on the screen. I would like to thank everyone for their help! If it wasnt for this forum I'd be scratching my arse trying to figure out what products did what and what terminology to use... Thanks alot guys and gals!

CHEERS AGAIN....

-d

1 - 5 of 5 Posts