T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
What do Forum members think the best Brand is for excellent T-Shirt Graphics.
I'm posting this from the UK and was wondering if Forum members had to go
out and buy a Hi Fashion Graphic T-Shirt where would they first go to, online or the local shopping mall? Many of the leading Surf Brands have always done excellent graphics, what are emerging trends?
Your feedback would be most appreciated
Paul

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Best Tgraphics

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback. If you were asked what company does the best graphics for T-shirts what would be your favourites?
Paul

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Guys,
Thanks for your feedback. Why am I asking? I looking to produce a range of shirts for Fashion retailers/wholesalers for spring 2007. I agree with double6ix
the surf skate brands seem to lead the way.
Paul

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks again I found them on this site it had some good examples
http://www.surfing-waves.com
Seems like the surf brands lead the way and the traditional fashion brands are losing the T-shirt wars! saying that the surfing brands have been leading the way since the late 60's so it's not suprising.

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Christopher,
Yes you are totally correct, what work do you admire? Some graphic artists work transfers better to garments than others. If you were asked which designers work would you like to see on garments who would it be?
Paul

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hi Lewis,
If you had unlimited funds to go out and buy a Graphic T-Shirt now what would you buy? Or if you had unlimited funds and could hire any graphic designer who would it be?

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
NOT CRAPPY AT ALL! That's exactly what I was looking for
I love them both, I'm not sure but didn't Shag work with House Industries the Font guys? You are right though I've often seen great artwork and often wondered how well it would transfer to garments. Rydens works is sometimes a bit dark and weird and I'm not sure how it would transfer to garments but there is so much quality there.
Thanks again any others you can think of would be appreciated

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.