T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I'm hoping to start a clothing company in the next month or so and am currently in search of a company that both has high quality T-shirts, Hoodies, etc and can print on them. Essentially acting as a one stop shop. However, I don't want my inquiries with the supplier to be all online as id like to see the items before purchasing, so somewhere that has a warehouse I could also visit would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance :)

· Registered
61 Posts
Hi everyone

I'm hoping to start a clothing company in the next month or so and am currently in search of a company that both has high quality T-shirts, Hoodies, etc and can print on them. Essentially acting as a one stop shop. However, I don't want my inquiries with the supplier to be all online as id like to see the items before purchasing, so somewhere that has a warehouse I could also visit would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance :)
Itll help if we know your location. Heaps of great printers around, but if you want to touch and feel the garments it would be better to get one in the same city.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.