T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the best software to view jpg, pdf, and png files sent in by customers, or download from google. Just for viewing purposes only. Using pc not mac. With the new updates coming in it has messed them up...they come in just black..can kinda see it in background... told there is a difference between 32, and 24...don't know what that means. Nitro reader used to do a great job...but not now.
Thank you for any and all input.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Irfanview... with the PANDA icon, if you can find it. even when i had photoshop elements, i liked doing hue, saturation & contrast changes to art there because it's so much quicker for that besides all the awesome features & options it offers. looks unanimous.

hmmm. i didn't see any black and white pandas. but that used to be my irfanview icon. it might have been custom. i don't like the red panda.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Irfanview... with the PANDA icon, if you can find it. even when i had photoshop elements, i liked doing hue, saturation & contrast changes to art there because it's so much quicker for that besides all the awesome features & options it offers. looks unanimous.

hmmm. i didn't see any black and white pandas. but that used to be my irfanview icon. it might have been custom. i don't like the red panda.
Oh, that's a panda? 🐼 I had no idea. Regardless, I use Irfanview a lot. Easier and quicker than PS, or the like, for doing so many things. I have it set as the default for opening/viewing most raster files.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts