T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I'm still rather new to the T shirt industry and am still learning alot. I'm starting out with a UsCutter SC Vinyl Cutter, Corel X3, and a basic heat press. What is the best and most user freindly software out to date?? I Have 0 experience in Corel X3 but have managed to learn a bit. I'm looking into a community college design class or something to expand my knowledge. Any and all information is greatly appriciated..:D

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hello everyone I'm still rather new to the T shirt industry and am still learning alot. I'm starting out with a UsCutter SC Vinyl Cutter, Corel X3, and a basic heat press. What is the best and most user freindly software out to date?? I Have 0 experience in Corel X3 but have managed to learn a bit. I'm looking into a community college design class or something to expand my knowledge. Any and all information is greatly appriciated..:D
While Corel may not be the most popular, it is by far easier and less expensive than the most popular. Corel draw, has quite a following too so your sure to find somebody out here with the knowledge where you may be deficient. The internet is filled with help as well. If your just starting out, you can't go wrong with Corel Draw. I just upgraded to 6x and it has seen quite an improvement. Good luck in your ventures and adventures.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.