T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently decided to start doing t shirts. I currently do vinyl stickers at events. I realized that there is money to be made with shirts also.

So my question is what are the best sizes to have on hand for male customer. Also what are the best customers. Also what about women. what is the best color and sizes. What about onzies

·
Registered
36 Posts
I recently decided to start doing t shirts. I currently do vinyl stickers at events. I realized that there is money to be made with shirts also.

So my question is what are the best sizes to have on hand for male customer. Also what are the best customers. Also what about women. what is the best color and sizes. What about onzies
What kind of events are you doing? Who is your audience?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I mostly do car shows and motorcycle rally's and thinks like that. I also do the local fair.
I agree that for men, xl and xx are probably your best bet. As for women, it depends on whether or not you are trying to hit the junior market or the ladies market. You might be safe going somewhere in between. There are a lot of styles that are looser fitting now that work for both young and old. Colors kind of depend on your designs but black is ALWAYS a hit and red is a close second, heather is great and versatile too and white is sure good for summer! As for onesies, you can't miss when appealing to parents, they will spend their last dime on their child!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.