T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
IMO, you should consider dealing with fibrillation regardless of the brand. Do you plan on telling your customers that you don't print on certain brand shirts? If so, you are eliminating pretty much every high end ringspun shirt out there..

There are many tricks that DTG'ers use to combat this issue. Check out this thread for more info: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/dtg-pretreatment/t52278.html

·
Registered
679 Posts
you're definitely right, it is limiting. The thing is we're talking about water-based screenprinting, not DTG. The screenprinter made this sample prints for me, and didn't pass the shirts in an oven or a heatpress or anything, saying that they dry out almost instantly. I am a designer, not a screenprinter but i have gathered that you almost always need to heat-set your print, whatever the tecnique.
I am kind of buffled here...
Ok, FYI you posted in DTG subforum. You might want to post a new thread to see how screenprinters deal with fibrillation..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.