T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
If you are looking for heather colors, the Gildan 64000 Softstyle (in heather colors) is used a lot for this, especially by people who are combining sublimation with bleaching. Those would be carried by any of the major distributors: S&S, Alpha Broder, SanMar. Not sure how the supply chain is treating that style at the moment, but in "normal" times it is widely available.

If you are looking for a white shirt that is 65/35%, I don't know. Only the heather colors of the G 64000 are 65% polyester, the rest are mostly 100% cotton.

·
Administrator
15,761 Posts
m&o 3541's are 65/35 too (white, black and heathers)
We've had this conversation before, but I suspect these are either rebranded Tultex 241's or the 241's are rebranded M&O's. Tultex has a lot more color choices, so maybe rebranded Tultex.

Curiously, none of the major wholesalers carry this model. S&S Canada does, but S&S U.S. does not. Tultex has the exclusive in the U.S. and M&O in Canada?

You can also tell how thin the white is from the picture on SS Canada.

Hands down my favorite shirt to sublimate is the heather grey Tultex. For some reason, it is much softer than the other colors and ink holds very well giving you that instant vintage look with not a lot of fading.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts