T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I been stock piling large format printers in my area for dye sublimation. I wanna buy a RIP software but just for the purpose of changing 8/10 color printers like 9880, 9800, and 9900 to use CMYK 4 Color mode only. Nothing special besides that I just need it to do that.

I just need to make sure it supports Epson's mainly ill be getting more. i'm completely new to RIP's never used them and I been printing for 15 years (Heat Transfers/Screen/Vinyl) just never needed one. I dabble in dye sub from time to time for mugs but that's about it

Any advice appreciated thanks a lot.

· Registered
521 Posts
Hello, I been stock piling large format printers in my area for dye sublimation. I wanna buy a RIP software but just for the purpose of changing 8/10 color printers like 9880, 9800, and 9900 to use CMYK 4 Color mode only. Nothing special besides that I just need it to do that.

I just need to make sure it supports Epson's mainly ill be getting more. i'm completely new to RIP's never used them and I been printing for 15 years (Heat Transfers/Screen/Vinyl) just never needed one. I dabble in dye sub from time to time for mugs but that's about it

Any advice appreciated thanks a lot.
Everything you need is CADLink Filmmaker v4 or DigitalFactory v3.info: .cadlink.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.